Last updated September 6, 2019
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Websites or use the Software, we may collect and use personally identifiable information about you, as well as other usage information. We collect information in the following ways:
- Information You Give Us Directly by filling in forms on our Websites or Software. This may include name, postal address, email address, telephone number, social security number, or similar information that can be used to identify you and is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under applicable law.
- Information Provided to Us When You Communicate with Us for any reason, including information you provide in emails you send us, responses to surveys, search queries, and details of any transaction.
- Payment Information. We may collect and process payment information from you when you subscribe to the Software, including credit card numbers and billing information, using third-party PCI-compliant service providers. Except for this, we do not collect any financial information from you.
2. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- respond to any requests you may have;
- send you marketing communications relating to our business;
- notify you about changes to the Websites or the Software;
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the Websites and to improve the Software; or
- provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or which we think may be of interest to you.
We may also use your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
2.2 Use of Tracking Technologies. We may use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit the Websites or use the Software.
Tags and Scripts
Certain pages of the Websites and our emails may contain scripts (also referred to as tags) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited these pages or opened the email and provide other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity). This assists in informing us which systems are operating effectively and helps us understand how well a website is performing for customers.
3. INFORMATION WE SHARE
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations, and individuals outside of Blue Green unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With your consent or to fulfill the purposes for which you provide it. We will share personal information with companies, organizations, or individuals outside of Blue Green.
- In the event of a corporate event. We may provide personal information to a buyer or successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Blue Green about the Websites’ users or Software users is among the assets transferred.
Third parties that have access to your personal information are not allowed to use it for any other purpose besides as needed to perform their functions.
We may also disclose your personal information, if we have a good faith belief that disclosure is necessary to:
- comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory requirement; or
- protect the rights, property, or safety of Blue Green, our customers, or others. This includes exchanges of information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
4. USE OF THE SOFTWARE
Our Software allows any company that uses it (our customers and Blue Green itself) to understand and analyze visitor behavior.
Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect, so that you can make meaningful choices about how it is used. Therefore, upon request, we will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. If you provide us with your personal information, you may:
- review the information that you have supplied to us;
- request that we correct any errors, outdated information, or omissions in user information that you have supplied to us
- request that your information not be used to contact you;
- request that your information be removed from any solicitation list that we use; or
- request that your information be deleted from our records.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request to change, correct, or delete your information within a reasonable time and notify you of the action we have taken.
6. INFORMATION SECURITY
We have implemented a variety of measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to us. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for any circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Websites or Software.
7. THIRD-PARTY CONTENT
8. INFORMATION ABOUT CHILDREN
The Websites are not intended for or targeted at children under thirteen (13), and we do not knowingly or intentionally collect information about children under thirteen. If you believe that we have collected information about a child under thirteen, please contact us at email@example.com, so that we may delete the information.
9. INTERNATIONAL VISITORS AND THE PRIVACY SHIELD
Our Websites and Software are hosted and operated in the United States (“U.S.”). By using the Website and Software, you are consenting to the transfer of your personal information to the U.S. If you are accessing our Websites or Software from outside the US, please be advised that U.S. law may not offer the same privacy protections as the law of your jurisdiction.
10. CONTACT US